[Orca-users] Limiting hosts drawn.

Darren Dunham ddunham at taos.com
Tue Apr 16 17:41:08 PDT 2002

I'd like to set up a more limited view of a subset of hosts for a
group to use.  I was presuming that I'd set up a new .cfg file and
create new RRDs and HTML files.

However, I don't really want to replicate the raw data files and that
means I've got more hosts than I want to draw.  I guess I could modify
the find_files config, but the only way I see to do that is to replace
the (.*) with some hideous bit like
(servera|serverb|serverd|stupidmachine|thishost|thistoo) except that I
have more hosts than that...

My preference would be to specify them in a cleaner manner. Either an
"include" or "exclude" list of some sort.  If it's not otherwise
possible, I'm willing to code it in some manner, but I'm not sure where
best to start looking.

Thanks!

--
Darren Dunham                                           ddunham at taos.com
Unix System Administrator                    Taos - The SysAdmin Company