[Orca-users] Re: orca-graphs

Venu Middela mvm_8 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 12:02:50 PDT 2002

HI,
               I was hoping to get an answer to my problem below. Havent receieved any suggestions yet. My webserver where the graphs are  on, is behind the firewall..Its not accessible frm the internet.
Thanks,
Venu
 Venu Middela wrote:
Blair,
                 Attached are the orca.state files and the bin and lib directories (gzipped). Can you please let me which input files do u specifically need?

Thanks,
Venu
  Blair Zajac <blair at orcaware.com> wrote: mvm_8 wrote:

> Im having this wierd problem for a long time now.  the problem is
> some of my graphs show up blank and the date (timestamp) shows
> somewhere in the distant future(year 2024 or
> 2019). i removed the orca.state file and all the rrd files and
> restarted orca,
> but i still see the same thing (no data with wierd dates on the
> graphs). I followed the instructions to similar problems on this
> mailing list,but couldnt get mine resolved.
> I was hoping I could get some quick suggestions so I could  fix this
> problem.
>
> thanks,
> Venu

There's no solution to this problem yet because I haven't been able
to reproduce it.

If possible, could you create a tar.gz or tar.bz2 of the input files,
the orca.state and the rrd files for me to take a look at?  Also, if
you have any links to your web pages that show the problem, that would
also help.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT