[Orca-users] runp multiple graphs

bias16 list2002 at bias.org
Mon Aug 12 06:55:38 PDT 2002

I saw mention on orcallator info page that there is a bug that causes
the  Disk Run Percent and Disk Space Percent Usage print multi-graph
in error due to the way orca processes data.

Has there been any resolution on resolving this?

On my systems, the Disk Space Percent graphs are combinining well but
the Disk Run Percent wants to print separate graphs.

Also, in the .cfg (see below) I notice that disk_runp has two data
selection while disk space only has one.  What is the second data
entry used for?

Thanks,
Liston

plot {
title           %g Disk Run Percent
source          orcallator
data            disk_runp_((?:c\d+t\d+d\d+)|(?:[ms]d\d+)|(?:st\d+))
data
disk_runp_((?:c\d+t\d+d\d+)|(?:c\d+d\d+)|(?:[ms]d\d+)|(?:st\d+))
line_type       line2
legend          $1
y_legend        Run Percent
data_min        0
data_max        100
plot_min        0
href
http://www.orcaware.com/orca/docs/orcallator.html#disk_run_percent
}

plot {
title           %g Disk Space Percent Usage
source          orcallator
data            mntP_(.*)
line_type       line2
legend          $1