[Orca-users] Re: runp multiple graphs

Liston Bias list2002 at bias.org
Mon Aug 12 07:08:10 PDT 2002

Okay, I delete the first data line from .cfg for Disk Run Percent and
ended up with single graph of all Disk Run Percent.....  However, it has
every disk in single graphs.  How can I limit how many can be on single
graph?  perhaps 6-10 disk per graph would be good.

Thanks,
Liston

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, bias16 wrote:

> I saw mention on orcallator info page that there is a bug that causes
> the  Disk Run Percent and Disk Space Percent Usage print multi-graph
> in error due to the way orca processes data.
>
> Has there been any resolution on resolving this?
>
> On my systems, the Disk Space Percent graphs are combinining well but
> the Disk Run Percent wants to print separate graphs.
>
> Also, in the .cfg (see below) I notice that disk_runp has two data
> selection while disk space only has one.  What is the second data
> entry used for?
>
> Thanks,
> Liston
>

> plot {
> title           %g Disk Run Percent
> source          orcallator
> data            disk_runp_((?:c\d+t\d+d\d+)|(?:[ms]d\d+)|(?:st\d+))
> data
> disk_runp_((?:c\d+t\d+d\d+)|(?:c\d+d\d+)|(?:[ms]d\d+)|(?:st\d+))
> line_type       line2
> legend          $1
> y_legend        Run Percent
> data_min        0
> data_max        100
> plot_min        0
> href
> http://www.orcaware.com/orca/docs/orcallator.html#disk_run_percent
> }
>
> plot {
> title           %g Disk Space Percent Usage
> source          orcallator
> data            mntP_(.*)
> line_type       line2
> legend          $1
> y_legend        Percent Used
> data_min        0
> data_max        100
> plot_min        0
> plot_max        100
> href
> http://www.orcaware.com/orca/docs/orcallator.html#disk_space_percent_usage
> }

- Liston Bias                       No one can make you feel inferior
  Alumnus of Oklahoma State Univ    without your consent.
  Alumnus of Florida State Univ                     -- Eleanor Roosevelt

  bias at pobox.com
  http://www.pobox.com/~bias