[Orca-users] Re: Making a daily plot per day for the last 7 days

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Thu Aug 15 19:47:48 PDT 2002

> Michael Graff Andersen wrote:
>
> Hi All
>
> Has anybody configured orca make a daily plot for the last 7 days ?
>
> I want to do is make a detailed plot on daily tape drive use for the last week.

No, nobody has.  But it shouldn't be that hard.  You'll need to edit
the values in lib/Orca/Constants.pm.  Because you probably want to
increase the width of the plots, I'd start reading from the top of the
file down and change what you need.

Start where the file has:

# These define the name of the different round robin archives (RRAs)
# to create in each RRD file, how many primary data points go into a
# consolidated data point, and how far back in time they go.
.
.
.