[Orca-users] CPU Graphs

Liston Bias list2002 at bias.org
Fri Aug 16 18:43:23 PDT 2002

Has anyone seen problems with the CPU graphs having many white streaks for
certain systems?  The vast majority of my systems 95% of 200+ have very
good looking CPU graphs with purple covering the graph solid when not
busy... For a handful of systems, however, there are many vertical white
streaks of varying widths that make the graphs look crummy.

I'd appreciate any input why this may be happening?

It appears that most/all of these servers are running weblogic app in slb
cluster mode on E420R systems.

- Liston