[Orca-users] Oracle Stats

markzander61 markzander61 at netscape.net
Thu Aug 22 14:54:44 PDT 2002

Hi All,

We would like to start using Orca to monitor our Oracle instances.  I
have looked through the archives here and at orca-discuss and have
seen people asking how to do this, but haven't seen anything the
really tells how.

We could write our own scripts, but why re-invent the wheel if it is
already being done somewhere.  Someone out there must have already
gone through this process.  Is there anybody who could share some
scripts or at least point me in the right direction.

I did see one post that said someone had asked this question before
and that there was some information in the archives, but like I said
I couldn't find anything in the archives.

Thanks!

Mark
-----
Mark Zander ==> mark.zander at delphiauto.com
Unix Systems Administrator
Kokomo, IN
Third Stone From the Sun
-----
"In a war of terrorism there are no civilians"
  Paul Harvey