[Orca-users] Grouping Systems Together

Mark Goldenberg mgoldenb at mailhost.goldenberg-consulting.com
Wed Dec 18 14:19:01 PST 2002

I have 30 systems that I'm monitoring with Orca; ranging form 2-SunFire
15000 with lots of disk down to Netra T1 105s.  These system are
divided into 10 different application groups.  I would like to have the
ability to look at only one group of systems at a time.  Can I use the
"group" section of the orcallator.cfg file to create mutilpule groups?
Is this supported?

If so I'm assuming that each group would have to use a different
directory to pull it's data from. Would that produce a different htdocs
tree for each group?

Mark G.