[Orca-users] RE: about logline

???? Keiko_Yoshikawa at cssd.mei.co.jp
Sun Jan 6 22:40:39 PST 2002

Dear Zajac

I really apriciate your nice advice.
And now I want to ask you what the next mean;

>The orcallator.se reads the   access_log files
>generated by Apache or any other web server.

After I got your responce mail, I checked my apache log files again.
And I could find access logs that generated by Orca, and the error_log do.

But I wonder why they (apache log files) could record the logs that
generated by Orca,
nevertheless, I have set the wrong file for log in start_orcallator.

Does it have a mean setting the log file in start_orcallator?

>Update start_orcallator to use a log file generated by Apache.

Can I see that you would say that start_orcallator watch the last log or
something
in access_log generated by apache, and ....

What's going on ??

I want to know about what's going on with access_log data.