[Orca-users] Re: about logline

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Mon Jan 7 19:35:38 PST 2002

???? wrote:
     Hi, Blair!!

     Thank you very much your wonderful advise!

     Owe you, I can understand this system better, and I can watch
     the "Web Server Hit Rate"and some others which hasn't seen
     ever.

     Now, I'll see all the graphs supported by Orca and try to know
     what they express or suggest.

     It maybe tough for me, but I do.
     When I have some question, I I'll write to this ML.

     Sincerly

     Keiko. Y

Keiko,

You're welcome!

Use the web page

	http://www.orcaware.com/orca/docs/orcallator.html

to find out what all of the measurements mean.