[Orca-users] Re: Collisions

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Tue Jan 15 23:02:06 PST 2002

Keiko,

It would take a little time to figure out that I don't have.

If you could take a look at orcallator.se, see what it uses to get the collision
statistics
from the SE files (which are human readable) and determine what's going on, I
would appreciate it.  Also, if you could write up a better explanation of the
meaning
of collisions for that web page, that would be great.