[Orca-users] RE: Collisions

Keiko.Y Keiko_Yoshikawa at cssd.mei.co.jp
Tue Jan 15 23:51:28 PST 2002

Than, Blair.

Well, now I'm checking the orcallator.se file to make the last problem
clear.
It' right way, isn't it?
I tried to search the key words "collision"or"interface"in this file, there
 seemed no much phrase that I want to find.

Well, anyway...

Now, I face to another question.
In these graphs made from Orca, we have some plots about NFS v2, v3.
I have been trying to know about NFSv2.v3., but there is few documents good
for me.

What is NFSv2,v3.
I know NFS.
Is it just the version?
If so, I can't get it that different version of NFS are in one system.

Because I installed SEtool & Orca system into a server which in test
environment.
I can't see the plots now yet.

Well, I hope you bring me good responce.

Sincerely

Keiko.Y