[Orca-users] Re: problem obtaining correct plots from oracle database data

dominic_kailath at nylim.com dominic_kailath at nylim.com
Wed Jan 16 13:54:10 PST 2002

Hi,

   Would you mind telling us what your DBA's are using to generate this
data file. ?.

Dominic
Dominic Kailath                                        973-394-3362
Unix Systems Administrator                      dominic_kailath at nylim.com
NYLIM - Parsippany, NJ

                      "Nicholas
                      Penney"                  To:      orca-users at yahoogroups.com
                      <nicholas at the-fr         cc:      (bcc: Dominic Kailath/NYLIM)
                      ont.co.uk>               Subject: [orca-users] problem obtaining correct plots from oracle database data

                      01/13/02 08:41
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to orca-users

Hi,

I am running the latest versions of the se toolkit and orca on a Sun
E4800 server.  I am receiving a data file from the DBA's containing
database stats as listed below.  I want to plot, for instance, the
HR*/db_rbsNN_wait_ratio so that I get a separate plot for each database
(HR11A and HR12A) with each plot containing all of the
db_rbsNN_wait_ratio values for the database.  I have enclosed the code I
am using to generate the plot (below the datafile extract).

Until today I have only been receiving data for a single database
instance, and the plots have been fine.  Now that I am receiving 2
databases data I do not see a separate plot for each database, nor do I
see both databases listed on a single plot.

Can you please help by pointing me in the right direction of the code

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WoOlbB/7.PDAA/ySSFAA/NhFolB/TM