[Orca-users] Re: problem obtaining correct plots from oracle database data

nicholas_penney nicholas at the-front.co.uk
Thu Jan 17 07:49:47 PST 2002

Dominic,

Certainly, they put together a 'noddy' script to test this out.  It
is not the best written script in the world but does produce the
required oracle stats.  The script uses 3 home-grown sql scripts to
query the database.

I posted, as an attachment, the scripts and associated sql in orca-
discuss approx 1 week ago.  Getting them from there is probably
better than me increasing traffic unnecessarily by posting them again.

Nick.

--- In orca-users at y..., dominic_kailath at n... wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    Would you mind telling us what your DBA's are using to generate
this
> data file. ?.
>
> Dominic
> Dominic Kailath                                        973-394-3362
> Unix Systems Administrator                      dominic_kailath at n...
> NYLIM - Parsippany, NJ
>

>                       "Nicholas

>                       Penney"                  To:      orca-
users at y...
>                       <nicholas at the-fr         cc:      (bcc:
Dominic
Kailath/NYLIM)
>                       ont.co.uk>               Subject: [orca-
users] problem obtaining correct plots from oracle database
data

>                       01/13/02
08:41

AM