[Orca-users] About how to make PNG

Keiko.Y Keiko_Yoshikawa at cssd.mei.co.jp
Mon Jan 21 18:00:33 PST 2002

Hi, Blair

I write again, sooner than I expected (^^ゞ

Well, today I want to know how orca make PNGs.
I saw orcallator.cfg, and there were lots of list that
seemed to related with making PNG;
http://www.orcaware.com/orca/docs/orcallator.html#processes_i
>n_run_queue
>}

Now, I can see all data in the graphs, I mean the axis is adjusted well.
I wonder the axis-setting always be nice by orca, or sometimes it should be
done
by myself? (This case the data aren't percentage ones.)

If I should do, how I can do that??

Thank you all the way.

Sincerely

Keiko. Y