[Orca-users] RE: Apache access_log is a symbolic link

Keiko.Y Keiko_Yoshikawa at cssd.mei.co.jp
Wed Jan 30 22:21:45 PST 2002

Hi, David

Well, If I took your problem mean you wanted to set an access_log file that
had been set symbolic link.
Is that right?

I don't know how to solve in this case exactly, but how about setting a
path that you had set for symbolic link.

I mean, like following sample;

If you have set log file:
/usr/local/apache/access_log

And also you had set symbolic link:
/usr/local/ -> /home1/hoge/

then, I recommend you to try now is (in start_orcallator)
log file /home1/hoge/apache/access_log

If you had tried this already, I'm sorry.
But I hope you can do it!

  Sincerely

Keiko.Y