[Orca-users] HTML

dmitryb17 dberezin at surfside.rutgers.edu
Fri Jul 12 09:02:08 PDT 2002

There is an option in orca to stop it from generating html files.
This could be useful, if I wanted to create my own pages, but how
then am I to figure out what graphs are what. I mean, there is no map
from the names of the png files to the actual graph names, right?
It could be useful if such map was generated, so it would be easy to
identify group name, host name, graph name. Graphs could be grouped
as well, say a group for all graphs for network interfaces, etc.

Another suggestion is that it would be good to have a way to specify
via command line argument an external program, that would then be
called by orca to generate html instead of using internal functions.

With the way html pages are created now, it sometimes becomes
difficult (or rather inconvenient) to navigate. Do you have any plans
on upgrading orca to build html with frames, menus, drop-down boxes,
etc?

Thank you.

  -Dmitry