[Orca-users] Re: Problem starting orcallator.se

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Fri Jul 19 21:00:56 PDT 2002

kua tom wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I tried SE_PATCHES suggested but it still failed to run with
> the error messages :
>
> Fatal: member: ifspeed vanished!: Near line 292
>
> This happened after I installed the gigabit Ethernet 2.0 card in solaris
> 2.5.1. I have installed the solaris patches for the Gigabit Ethernet card ..
>
> Any other patches needed  ??
>
> Thanks

Hi,

Try bringing all of your Solaris patches up to date.  I don't think
it's just patches for the gigabit card.

Also, it's standard mailing list etiquitte to respond to messages
below the text that the person you are responding to wrote.  It
makes it easier for the people on the mailing list to follow the
thread.