[Orca-users] Re: Problem starting orcallator.se

kua tom tomkua at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 19 20:56:02 PDT 2002

Hi ,

I tried SE_PATCHES suggested but it still failed to run with
the error messages :

Fatal: member: ifspeed vanished!: Near line 292

This happened after I installed the gigabit Ethernet 2.0 card in solaris
2.5.1. I have installed the solaris patches for the Gigabit Ethernet card ..

Any other patches needed  ??

Thanks