[Orca-users] Re: How can I regenerate my graphs when orca wasn't running for a while?

eds94055 erik.de.smet.bvba at pandora.be
Wed Jun 12 12:24:13 PDT 2002

--- In orca-users at y..., Blair Zajac <blair at o...> wrote:

> How do you copy your data files to the server that runs Orca?  This
> could be very important in explaining why your plots are not being
> updated.

cp -pr

> You mean that after loading the first 1 day of data, the plots are
> empty, but any newer data shows up the plots contain the data?

yes

> You are using a newer version of RRDs (1.0.37) which I haven't
> verified to work with Orca.  You may want to try backing down to
> 1.0.33 which comes with Orca.

same problems; regenarating gives empty graphs ...

>Did you check the input data files to make sure that all the data
> is there?

All the data is there. Daily at 0.00 AM I begin a new data-file which
give me this warnung-message "/opt/orca/bin/orca: warning: file
`/opt/orca/vlsi/LOG/2002/Jun/chimay/chimay_2002-06-09' was current
and now is not. Loading new data from group vlsi for cristal."
But I can't imagine that this should be the reason of my empty
graphs ...