[Orca-users] number of columns .... does not match column description.

Leewa leewa2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 14:17:39 PDT 2002

Hi all,

Below is a brief description of the configuration I'm
running along with a description of the error messages
I'm getting.

Orca Server
-----------
Ultra 5 running Solaris 8
orca-0.27b2.tar.gz
orcallator.cfg-1.32.txt
orcallator.se-1.32.txt

-RDD files stored on local disk on Orca server.
-HTML files on nfs mounted disk from a Linux Apache
Web Server.
(/nfs/docs/web/techsrv/solaris/orca/html_dir/
-ORCALLATOR files on nfs mounted disk from same Linux
Apache Web server.
(/nfs/docs/web/techsrv/solaris/orca/orcallator_dir/

Sun Clients (Only 2 so far.  Will be more later.)
All running Solairs 8 and SE Toolkit 3.2.1
All clients write ORCALLATOR files to
/nfs/docs/web/techsrv/solaris/orca/orcallator_dir/'HOSTNAME'/

I'm getting messages similar to the one below
periodically from the cron process on the Orca server.
There isn't a fixed time that these messages occur
and they come from all SE clients. The line number is
different with each message and I have noticed that
some of the graphs have gaps that are not filled in.
Can anyone tell me what I can do to fix this problem?
Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in
advance.

"/usr/local/bin/orca: number of columns in line 193 of
`/nfs/web/docs/techsrv/solaris/orca/orcallator_dir/hac331/orcallator-2002-06-17-000'
does not match column description."

Wayne Lee
e-mail: leewa2000 at yahoo.com