[Orca-users] Installing Orca help

muksyed muksyed at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 11:18:21 PST 2002

I am a newbie to orca.  I need help in setting this up.
I am running Solaris 7 on Sun Sparc computers.  I have se toolkit
version 3.2.1 and orca version 0.27b2.
So far I have installed SE toolkit and activated it on the system I
have to collect data from.  I have the files percol-YYYY-MM-DD being
generated.
I have an nfs mount from the system which is running ORCA.  The
percol files are being saved in the directory on the nfs mount.
The system running ORCA is also running an apache webserver.
I have read the installation instructions on installing ORCA from the
INSTALL doc and have followed the steps.  However, the installation
instructions does not tell you to install apache webserver and
configure it so that the percol-* files are displayed as HTML files
in the webserver.
Anything I am missing here?  Does the orcallator.cfg file does it all
for you.  How?
I would appreciate any help.
Thanks
-Mukarram