[Orca-users] Re: grouping columns in a plot

vw393 lpizzinato at libero.it
Wed Mar 13 07:21:05 PST 2002

Well, I do have already 1 single file generated each day.

Each single file is made by a *big* number of columns, 554 to be
pricise, of whom 498 are disk_runp_c?t?d? columns. So I get 554 plots
in the daily html page.

What I wish to achieve is to group together in few plots the
disk_runp_c?t?d? columns, let's say per controller, so that all the
disk_runp_c1??? diagrams go all together in a plot, all
disk_runp_c2??? in another plot, etc., reducing this way the number of
graphics in the html page.

Is this easily feasible?

Regs
Luca