[Orca-users] percol file number increase

Harry Bonanza doubletongue at yesyesharrybonanza.co.uk
Tue Oct 22 09:21:55 PDT 2002

I know that a lot of people have posted about the email "did exist
and is now gone" when the percol file roles over to the new date
filename at midnight. I get the usual 3 mails and that's fine.

The thing is that when I do a restart of orcallator.se ( happens to
be the orca host ) during the day, the percol file is renamed to eg
percol-2002-10-22-000.gz  and that the new version is created -
percol-2002-10-22-001 just as at midnight. Then every 6 minutes I get
the above message and my html will not update for this host.

I'm presuming that at midnight tonight everything will right itself
but would like to avoid this everytime I do a restart.

Cheers,
Harry