[Orca-users] Orca on Red Hat 8 - only web graphs showing on site

Peter Hand mediacult at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 23:16:53 PDT 2002

Hi,

I just installed Orca on my Red Hat 8 box to graph the performance of
my two Solaris 2.6 boxes.  The data from SE Toolkit (I am only running
percol) looks good.  The CPU data and Memory stuff in the data files
look useful, if, I could just get it to graph.

I checked the orcallator.cfg file and it has plots for everything, but
when I run Orca (cd /usr/local; ./bin/orca -v /lib/orcallator.cfg), I
only get graphs related to web server stuff.  These are blank, because
the servers whose performance I wish to monitor are not web servers.

My appologies if I have, as I suspect, missed something obvious, but I
would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Peter Hand