[Orca-users] HTML png images no expire

Liston Bias list2002 at bias.org
Fri Oct 25 08:52:30 PDT 2002

Has anyone got the expired png images to work correctly?

I have setup the expire_images to 1 in cfg file and it appears to
correctly set up the meta files:

 orca # cat o_alex_gauge_1024_X_freememK-daily.png.meta
 Expires: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:20:32 GMT

I have also altered my apache 1.3.26 conf file to include the
meta expire information:

 # MetaDir: specifies the name of the directory
 #
 #MetaDir .web
 MetaFiles on
 MetaDir .

 #
 # MetaSuffix: specifies the file name suffix for the file
 #
 #MetaSuffix .meta
 MetaSuffix .meta

But I'm not getting expired images... People still have to <shift>
reload to get the graph to regenerate.

I was wondering if anyone has tried adding the following to orca
html page (if you didn't get above working).

  print "Pragma: no-cache", "\n\n";

Thanks,
Liston