[Orca-users] Re: Segmentation Fault with 1.35

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Mon Sep 16 19:01:02 PDT 2002

Alan,

Thanks.  This will be in 1.36.

On another note, I want to add a new measurement suggested by
John Langner on measuring the average disk service time.  For
the non-RAWDISK code, this will add another measurement

    put_output(sprintf("disk_svct_%s", GLOBAL_disk[i].info.long_name),
    sprintf("%16.5f", GLOBAL_disk[i].service));

What would we use for the RAWDISK code?

    put_output(sprintf("disk_runp_%s", RAW_disk[i].long_name),
               sprintf("%16.5f", RAW_disk[i].servce));

Here's John's original message: