[Orca-users] Re: Orca-users Digest, Vol 4, Issue 12

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Tue Apr 29 13:35:14 PDT 2003

"Jon A. Tankersley" wrote:

> Blair or Sean,
>
> It may already be there, but if not, could you create a 'snapshot' tarball
> of what is in subversion?  We're unable to get subversion to work with our
> firewalls so I can't get to anything.  Something weekly/monthly would probably
> sufficient.  (and/or maybe a tarball of 'changes files for the last n-days').
>
> That would make it easier to get things like the eye candy for uptime.  That is neat.

Is this because your firewall is blocking outgoing port 8000?

Maybe I can set up a proxy server on port 80 on a new virtual host
on my Apache 1 setup.

The problem is that I run Apache 1.3.27 on port 80 and Apache 2 on
port 8000, so I can't put Apache 2 on port 80.

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/