[Orca-users] uptime graph modified - keeper ?

Sean O'Neill sean at seanoneill.info
Wed Apr 30 07:31:49 PDT 2003

At 08:46 AM 4/29/2003 -0700, Blair Zajac wrote:
>Sean O'Neill wrote:
> >
> > Hey folks,
> >
> > I saw an eye-candy-ish uptime graph on someone else's Orca page for a Linux
> > system (so I assume procallator does this by default).  So I tweaked my
> > orcallator.cfg file for it.  Take a look:
> >

> http://chivas.oneill.dhs.org/orca/o_chivas_gauge_uptime_per_86400,__uptime_per_(_86400_X_7_),__uptime_per_(_86400_X_30_).html
> >
> > or if your email client (or mine sending it) wraps the above URL terribly,
> > use this:
> >
> > http://chivas.oneill.dhs.org/orca/
> >
> > And simple goto the "All" hyperlink for Uptime.
> >
> > Let me know if folks would like to keep it and I'll check the code into
> > Subversion.
>
>Hi Sean,
>
>It's already in Subversion, both orcallator.cfg.in and procallator.cfg.in.

I should have been more specific in my original post.  I modified my
running orcallator.cfg to update the uptime graph to include a uptime in
weeks and months.  I saw someone's procallator page in the example site
from Orcaware.com and I though that was kinda
nice.  http://www.tssphoto.com/orca/

I thought procallator.cfg had uptime in days, weeks, and months by
default.  Apparently not.  I up'd my subversion repos to
231.  procallator.cfg has the usual uptime in days only.

--
Sean O'Neill