[Orca-users] uptime graph modified - keeper ?

Sean O'Neill sean at seanoneill.info
Wed Apr 30 08:49:30 PDT 2003

At 09:53 AM 4/29/2003 -0500, Mukherjee, Gautam  (CAP, FLEET, TCS) wrote:
>Hi Sean
>
>Can I get help from you to setup this monitoring tool at me office.
>
>How should I go about it.

Well, the first place to start is downloading the current package at:

http://www.orcaware.com/orca/pub/orca-0.27.tar.gz

You'll notice some 0.27b# packages as well but these are BETA type
distributions.  0.27 is the most current.  Then unbundle it and read the
INSTALL document that is in the top most directory.

The document is broken up into two sections.  Both sections say the same
thing it just the first section is a executive-level type summary layout
e.g. it gives simple steps.

The second section discusses each step with lots of good detail.

So I would suggest you start there on a single system in a non-production
type environment.

--
Sean O'Neill