[Orca-users] Linux monitoring

kim.taylor at pncbank.com kim.taylor at pncbank.com
Wed Feb 19 12:07:23 PST 2003

I'm a long-time Orca user and have just begun to build out some Linux
servers.

Now begins the search for an orcallator.se equivalent for Linux.  I see
scant trails from others on the same trek before me.

Is procallator being actively developed or was it a one-time effort?

Is the Orca mailing list the best or only place to watch for news on
procallator developments?

Are there any enhancements newer that what I find under

I see others making reference to sysstat, libgtop, and 'sar tools' for
monitoring Linux performance.  Are there other tools I should get
acquainted with?

Thanks in advance,

KET
<Kim.Taylor at pnc.com>