[Orca-users] index.html

Jones, Chris chris.jones at csfb.com
Sat Feb 22 00:07:06 PST 2003

All,

We have a huge Orca install base (thousands of servers) and as such I've engineered Orca to run multiple processes in parallel, all these processes have separate working directories etc however all write to the same html repository........

Anyway, questions are as follows:

Q1. Without pulling the code to pieces does anyone know of a quick way to prevent the index.html being built with each invocation??

Q2. I'm not really concerned about the index files as we've put together a CGI/Perl script which classifies the machines based upon what is available in the html repository, however it would also be nice if anyone out there knew of a way to invoke Orca and build only the index.html.........

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Chris.