Fw: Fw: Fw: [Orca-users] 3.3 problems continue

Pete Stoneberg pete at stoneyweb.com
Thu Jul 10 20:21:04 PDT 2003

Blair,

I'm wondering if it has to do with the server configuration like you eluded
to before.  These servers have Qlogic cards in them connected to SAN
storage.  Qlogic cards name drives very strangely.  Interestingly enough,
SE3.1 and orcallator 1.27 does work.  I was upgrading to SE3.3 when I ran
into the problem.

pete