Fw: Fw: Fw: [Orca-users] 3.3 problems continue

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Thu Jul 10 20:25:11 PDT 2003

Pete Stoneberg wrote:

> Blair,
>
> I'm wondering if it has to do with the server configuration like you eluded
> to before.  These servers have Qlogic cards in them connected to SAN
> storage.  Qlogic cards name drives very strangely.  Interestingly enough,
> SE3.1 and orcallator 1.27 does work.  I was upgrading to SE3.3 when I ran
> into the problem.
>
> pete

Pete,

[Could you reply to email below the thread?  It makes the email archives
easier to read.  Thanks]

Try commenting out the lines

// Enable the raw disk measuring code.
#define USE_RAWDISK             1

and restarting orcallator.se.  I'm guessing its the filesystem code, not the
Qlogic cards.  If the code still dumps core, then we can go hunting elsewhere.

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/