[Orca-users] Data Accuracy problem or is it averaging?

Santana Fernando santana.f at mellon.com
Tue Jun 17 08:01:32 PDT 2003

	Hi, I edited RRDFile.pm and ImageFile.pm so that Orca would not average the data for weekly, monthly and so forth.
Also, I edited the Constants.pm file and made @RRA_PDP_COUNTS =   (    1,     1,     1,   1); so that Orca would not average
at all for any of the plots.  After that, I deleted all rrd files and started Orca.

	The problem now is that I see the minimum idle percentage to be a number that doesn't match the graph.
For example, here in the weekly, plot I would have had expected to see an idle minimum of 29.2 or a smaller number.

	Does someone knows what's going on?  I would like to maintain data accuracy on the plots before I present them to
my supervisor.

 <<ole0.bmp>>