[Orca-users] Individual and Composite Charts

Smith, Andrew afsmith at hotjobs.com
Mon Mar 10 08:31:34 PST 2003

Hello and thank you for you time.

I have been having some issues with the configuration of Orca.

I have been trying to generate both individual and composite graphs for a bunch of hosts 30+.

By composite I mean data for each host on one graph. By individual I mean one host, one graph.

I am generating a data file for each host that looks like the below and  is updated every 10min:

date www01.foo.org
1047312604 1.23423424234

I have had luck generating one type or the other. It seems like a namespace issue.

Has any one else had luck doing this? Any pointers?

Cheers
Andrew Smith