[Orca-users] Data not being plotted [SUMMARY]

Brian Hostetler brian at sinebubble.com
Mon Mar 10 13:45:00 PST 2003

I need to send out props to Andrew Smith for recommending I change
this line in my cfg from:

data                    pcdMB_(.*)

to this:

data                    1 * (pcdMB_.*)

Now my data is being successfully read and plotted.

Thanks to Sean as well for helping me get started with building my own plots.

At 3:29 PM -0600 3/10/03, Sean O'Neill wrote:
>At 11:58 AM 3/10/2003 -0800, Brian Hostetler wrote:
>
>>I've been running this thing all weekend and still the data points
>>are not being plotted. The only assumption I can make at this point
>>is that the data is not being read correctly. After the epoch there
>>are two numbers that should be plotted. Again, the data file format
>>looks like this:
>>
>>timestamp pcdMB_51 pcdMB_52
>>1047283500 56 60
>>1047283800 56 61
>>
>>The verbose output says "1 data point" is read. Does that mean one
>>line of data or perhaps just one of the numbers is being read?

Have you tried making your .cfg file only plot one of the columns
above instead of using the pcdMB_(.*) syntax I saw in your .cfg file
in a previous email ?