[Orca-users] Orca graphing problem / multiple instances of [Disk Run Percent] graph

jeffrey.p.miller at kodak.com jeffrey.p.miller at kodak.com
Mon Sep 22 05:58:07 PDT 2003

Hello,

I have an unusual symptom with newly created orca graphs for two Solaris8
(Sun Cluster 3.0) clients.

These are the versions of the kits I am using:
Sun Cluster 3.0
Orca: Version 0.27b2
Orcallator: Version 1.37
SE Toolkit: Version 3.3.

I just loaded the orcallator on two Solaris 8 cluster clients and I am
getting multiple instances of the "Disk Run Percent" graphs for both new
clients.  I am seeing approx. 92 instances of the [Disk Run Percent]
graphs for each server.  All of the "Disk Run Percent" graphs are
identical.  They appear on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, and
all web pages.

What is causing this?

Can I correct this by deleting these files:

install/var/orca/orcallator/<client name>
html/<client name>
install/var/orca/rrd/orcallator/<o_client name>

and re-start orcallator on the client?

I am monitoring about 20 other non-cluster type clients and this is the
first time I have seen this symptom.

Thanks,

Jeff