[Orca-users] Orca graphing problem / multiple instances of [Disk Run Percent] graph

jeffrey.p.miller at kodak.com jeffrey.p.miller at kodak.com
Mon Sep 22 07:44:40 PDT 2003

I found some documentation on the disk run percent graphs. It reads:

"There is a known bug with Orca version 0.27 and below that causes it to
generate multiple versions of this plot. The problem is due to the way
Orca does internal bookkeeping of the different disks it has seen and ends
up generating different lists of disks from different source files that
are not placed in the same plot."

I am using version 0.27b2 but I'm guessing you will instruct me to get the
latest version.   I went to www.orcaware.com to get a later version, but
I'm getting this error: "Redirection limit for the URL exceeded.  Unable
to load the requested page."

Thanks,

Jeff

I originally asked:
These are the versions of the kits I am using:
Sun Cluster 3.0
Orca: Version 0.27b2
Orcallator: Version 1.37
SE Toolkit: Version 3.3.

I just loaded the orcallator on two Solaris 8 cluster clients and I am
getting multiple instances of the "Disk Run Percent" graphs for both new
clients.  I am seeing approx. 92 instances of the [Disk Run Percent]
graphs for each server.  All of the "Disk Run Percent" graphs are
identical.  They appear on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, and
all web pages.