[Orca-users] multiple instances of "Disk Run Percent" graph

Ferris Matt-r45675 Matt.Ferris at motorola.com
Tue Sep 23 07:56:52 PDT 2003

There is a fix which seemed to work just fine for me. See:

http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/orca-dev/2003-July/000389.html

What I am trying to find now is how to get rid of or extract all
the old Veritas snapshot data entries out of the messy disk related
web graphs. Seems like there is some internal tracking of this and
strings and greps for "snapshot" does not find the culprit.

If anyone has any ideas, I'm open.