[Orca-users] Tape performance graphs

Dmitry Berezin dberezin at surfside.rutgers.edu
Wed Apr 7 14:52:14 PDT 2004

I would like to change how tape performance data is graphed. Instead of
graphing Tape Run Percent for all tape devices on the same graph, I'd like
to have separate graphs for each tape device. I tried making changes to the
orcallator.cfg file, but none of them brought me the results I need.
Instead, I still get a single graph with ": $1" in its name.
Here is the portion of config file that I have changed -

plot {
title                   %g Tape Run Percent: $1
source                  orcallator
data                    tape_runp_(.*)
line_type               line1
legend                  $1