[Orca-users] ORCA on solaris, AIx, Linux...

Jon Tankersley jon.tankersley at eds.com
Thu Aug 26 12:18:34 PDT 2004

By orcallator.se you mean SEToolkit (package RICHPse from
www.setoolkit.com)?
SEToolkit, while not required to 'graph' things, is require to 'gather'
information, unless you use procallator on your Solaris system.  Otherwise
all your Solaris systems will need to have SEToolkit installed (appropriate
versions are available from the site above).  Orca contains the necessary
AIX collector and Procallator can be used on RedHat with few problems (some
tweaking, depending on version, patchlevel, OS bit size (32/64), etc.).