[Orca-users] Re: How to view hourly chart of previious day

Rajesh Verma Rajesh.Verma at PalmettoHealth.org
Tue Feb 17 12:34:52 PST 2004

Is there any adhoc or a way to view graphs of previous hour or previous day , view it by date option?

Rajesh

>>> kpatel at familypatel.com 2/16/2004 8:55:08 PM >>>
It is better to install both packages locally and then rdist, rsync, sftp,
ftp or rcp rrd databases files from all servers to be monitored to a central
server from which graphs are created and viewed from....

-----Original Message-----
From: Blair Zajac [mailto:blair at orcaware.com]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 8:12 PM
To: Shea Martin
Cc: orca
Subject: Re: [Orca-users] Do I have to install orca on every machine?

Shea Martin wrote:

> I am going throught the "INSTALL" document that comes in the orca
> package.  I am on 10.e) Run start_orcallator on all systems you want to
> watch and run.
>
> I installed orca to a NFS share on my machine.  The 'start_orcallator'
> runs fine on my machine, but when I log into the other machines, the
> command fails because I have not installed the se tool kit on them.
>
> Is the solution to install the se tool kit on all these machines?

Yes.

> Or do I need to install orca locally on all these machines too?

No.

> What are the minimal set of binarys and libs I need If I were going to
> install the se
> toolkit on our networks bin-dir and lib-dir (already in everyone's
path's)?

Hmmm, I don't have that list handy.  There shouldn't be all that much.

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/

PALMETTO HEALTH CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately.