[Orca-users] Gaps in graphs

Marcos Vinicius Lazarini lazarini at nics.unicamp.br
Tue Jan 13 18:36:42 PST 2004

I have a problem with orcallator that every time a partition or an .iso
file (mount -o loop ...) is mounted, orcallator stop graphing, and
complains about wrong number of columns. When I unmounted it, orcallator
'magically' got back to work. I'm running a linux system.

I don't if it is a problem with orcallator or the procallator script: if
you have a now partition, the script should collect status; but how to
manage graphs with different number of mounted fs along the time?

Any hints will be welcome.

Marcos Lazarini