[Orca-users] Gaps in graphs

rhfreeman at micron.com rhfreeman at micron.com
Wed Jan 14 00:26:10 PST 2004

If the number of items being displayed during the day changes from
midnight, Orca will stop displaying any information for the rest of the
day. If you still had the iso mounted the following day, it'd work fine.

So having file systems mount/umounted a lot can cause trouble, as I have
also found.

Here is my custom bit of the procallator script that deals with it:

   # Get filesystem ocupation
   @df=`/bin/df -l -k`;
   for ($i=1,$j=0;$df[$i];$i++)  {
      if (!(($df[$i]=~/cdrom/)||($df[$i]=~/cdrom/)) &&
($df[$i]=~/^\/dev/)) {
         chomp $df[$i];
         ($dumb, $fs[2][$j], $fs[3][$j], $dumb, $dumb, $fs[0][$j])=
split / +/,$df[$i];
         $fs[1][$j]=prcnt($fs[3][$j],$fs[2][$j]);
         put_output("mnt_$fs[0][$j]",$fs[1][$j]);
         $j++;
      }
   }
   $n_fs=$j;

df now has -l for local filesystems, but I'm sure the loopback will
still count. You may wish to try and add something to the
(!(($df[$i]=~/cdrom/)||($df[$i]=~/cdrom/)), and put in another OR
statement that covers your problem.

Rich