[Orca-users] fix for multiple disk run percent graphs

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Mon Jul 12 21:06:08 PDT 2004

David Michaels wrote:

> Here's my 'diff -c' for orca-0.27/lib/Orca/SourceFile.pm --

Hi David,

Just to note that this patch probably won't work with the patch that I listed in
the URL in my previous email, as the volatile solution is slightly different.

The original patch required the addition of a 'volatile' keyword in the Orca
configuration file.  I removed the need for this as Orca now determines by
itself that a plot is volatile.  Some of the functions do take an additional
argument that the original patch added.

Somebody should really just apply the patch by hand to get a good SourceFile.pm.

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/