[Orca-users] I updated orca

marmth at ig.com.br marmth at ig.com.br
Fri Jun 4 14:20:09 PDT 2004

Blair,

    I updated orca and procallator is ok now, thanks for your help.
    I was looking the graphs last week anda I saw that doesn´t exist erros
in :

         Interface Input Errors Per Second
         Interface Output Errors Per Second
         Interface Input Dropped Per Second
         Interface Output Dropped Per Second
         Interface Output Collisions
         Interface Output Carrier Losses

     Is it possible a problem with orca or my hardware it´s very good ?
     Thanks for your help, once more....
    Best,
   Marcos