[Orca-users] I updated orca

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Fri Jun 4 19:32:20 PDT 2004

marmth at ig.com.br wrote:

> Blair,
>
>     I updated orca and procallator is ok now, thanks for your help.
>     I was looking the graphs last week anda I saw that doesn´t exist erros
> in :
>
>          Interface Input Errors Per Second
>          Interface Output Errors Per Second
>          Interface Input Dropped Per Second
>          Interface Output Dropped Per Second
>          Interface Output Collisions
>          Interface Output Carrier Losses
>
>      Is it possible a problem with orca or my hardware it´s very good ?
>      Thanks for your help, once more....
>     Best,
>    Marcos

Marcos,

You should fir st look in your procallator.cfg file and find the regular
expressions in the 'data' lines for the plots you want.  Then look for matches
to those regular expressions in your input data files.  If there's no matches,
then the data's not being measured.  If there are matches, then there's a
problem with Orca not plotting it.

So for this one Interface Input Errors Per Second:

Find this in the config file:

plot {
title                   %g Interface Input Errors Per Second
source                  procallator
data                    if_in_e_(.*)

If you can't find any matches to if_in_e_.* in your data files, then you don't
have the data.

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/