[Orca-users] Using Orcallator on Solaris 2.5.1

Nicholas.Penney at uk.ing.com Nicholas.Penney at uk.ing.com
Thu Jun 17 02:20:16 PDT 2004

Hi,

I don't know if this has been asked or answered before but I have been asked
to use Orca to collect stats on some Solaris 2.5.1 servers (we already use
it on Solaris 7 & 8 servers).  Is this possible?

If it is not possible is there any known post-processing script, to
something like sar output, that could be used to produce data files suitable
for feeding in to the Orca plotting process?

The information in this Internet email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access
to this Internet email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this Internet email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable governing ING terms of business or client engagement letter.

Authorised by the Dutch Central Bank and regulated by the Financial Services Authority for the conduct of UK business.

Visit us at www.ing.com