[Orca-users] Orca for Windows

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Wed Jun 30 22:53:44 PDT 2004

Rajesh Verma wrote:

> Hi Blair,
>
> Sorry for not getting back early. I was on vacation to India.

Hi Rajesh,

Hope you had a great vacation.

I just checked this code into Orca in revision 363.

http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/orca-checkins/2004-June/000242.html

I renamed OrcaNT to winallator for two reasons.  First, since it is a data
measurement tool and not a data plotting tool, it deserves a name for a data
gatherer.  Second, the orcaNT portion of the original orcaNT package was just a
patch to orca.pl that removed the call to 'ps aux' and reducing the package
requirements.

> > Do you have any instructions on how to set up Windows to log this
> > data?
> >

> I can write one quickly for you.

Thanks for writing this.  I'm using this as a basis for a README for what I'm
calling winallator.

> I am also attaching  the counter log file which I am using for
> reference. Which can be copied to the
> Windows Server and select that "orcallator.htm"

Is this the same as the orcallator.htm you sent several months ago.

> I hope this helps.

Yes, definitely.

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/